You Deserve a Treat
Imagine the invigoration of sugar granules being rubbed all over your body, your skin infused with pure natural oils & the relaxing, satisfying feeling of self-massage – all whilst dead skin cells, bacteria & grime are being gently removed from your skin. The result- silky, smooth, clear skin & a more relaxed you!
Well the good news is- it’s easy & very affordable for you to do in the convenience of your own home. All you need is your favourite natural body scrub and running water.
So how do you best use a body scrub ?
- You can use body scrubs in the bath, shower or even at the beach. Outdoor showers are my favourite!
- It can be applied to dry or wet skin. For a more vigorous scrub apply to dry skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, make sure your body is thoroughly wet and softened with warm water.
- Apply the scrub using circular motions, massaging it into your skin.
- Rub scrub all over your body using your hands, paying particular attention to rough, dry patches.
- Rinse off scrub thoroughly. Don’t use overly hot water as it can damage & dry your skin.
- Pat your skin dry and immediately apply a moisturizing body lotion to nourish the fresh, new skin underneath & to help lock in moisture. Anything you apply on your skin after using a body scrub will be absorbed more rapidly.
Your skin should now be glowing all over and feel soft, invigorated & hydrated.
So grab your Waratah & Wattle Seed Body Scrub &treat yourself your body today – you deserve a treat! 😊
Waratah & Wattle Seed Sugar Scrub A natural lavish sugar body scrub which exfoliates your skin leaving it glowing, healthy and renewed. A delicious blend of organic sucrose, olive fruit, coconut, avocado & jojoba oils, combined with wild harvested waratah and raw wattle seed.
Enjoy the earthy, raw, refreshing texture on your skin & the subtle yet invigorating lemon myrtle aroma. 250g RRP $24.95
This body scrub has won the 2019 Beauty Short list award for Finalist in BEST BODY SCRUB.